General Terms - MÜNCHEN AND MORE Incoming & Event Agentur

Go to content
Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen
General Terms

In case of any uncertainties arising due to errors in translation, the German version of this imprint is the legally binding one.

1.Services
MÜNCHEN AND MORE is an agency which works out conceptions and proposals, compiles overall concepts and offers individual services within the incoming- and event-field and chooses adequate providers (hotels, guides, venues, transfers, catering, artists etc) for their organization and realisation.

2. Agreement
MÜNCHEN AND MORE puts down the performance levels and the payment terms for the different services in form of an offer or a contract. Placing of order and ancillary agreements requires the written form.
Depending on the nature, extent or service provider, contracts with third parties
- will be set in the name and on behalf of MÜNCHEN AND MORE, which charges the client a total invoice
or
- will be set in the name and on behalf of the client and MÜNCHEN AND MORE charges a separate invoice for its agency fee.
MÜNCHEN AND MORE is entitled to make changes to individual services, which become necessary after the conclusion of the contract, in consultation with the client, in deviation of performance levels.

3. Payment terms
The payment arrangements will be stated in the respective contract and/or in the order confirmation. On principle the contractee undertakes when placing the order to pay 40% of the order-amount as a deposit and the remaining 60% within 21 days before the start of the event. In case that other payment terms are required due to the conditions of a service provider, it shall be taken into account in the contract. Any final invoice must be paid within 14 days after the event.
For later received payments, a default interest of 10.5% will be calculated.

4. Liability
MÜNCHEN AND MORE commits itself in the context of the diligence of an ordinary businessman to
a) scrupulous preparation and implementation of the event,
b) careful selection and monitoring of service providers and
c) the proper fulfilment of the agreed performance levels.
MÜNCHEN AND MORE is only liable for damage resulting from an intentional or grossly negligent breach of contract by MUNICH AND MORE or a legal representative. MÜNCHEN AND MORE is not liable for the non-performance or poor performance on the part of a service provider.
MÜNCHEN AND MORE informs about possible safety risks, in particular the risk of terror attacks in the target region. The costumer undertakes to forward the safety instructions to the travellers and to care for a responsible participation in the trip.
No reimbursement and compensation claims will arise against MÜNCHEN AND MORE if an event could not be performed partially or totally due to official directives, safety considerations, force majeure or other important reasons.

5. Cancellation
A cancellation can only be in written form.
The cancellation arrangements will be stated in the contract and/or the order confirmation.
General rule: In case of cancellation by the contractee, the agreed fee and the already binding booked services must be paid, even if the client doesn't benefit from.
The contractors agree explicitly, that a reduction of the fee on the basis of expenses saved by MÜNCHEN AND MORE is excluded. This does not apply to intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by MÜNCHEN AND MORE or by a legal representative.
The extraordinary right of cancellation exists for both parties. MÜNCHEN AND MORE has the right of extraordinary cancellation when the contractee does not make the agreed payments at the agreed day of falling due.

6. Privacy
The contracting parties agree to keep strict confidentiality to third regarding all knowledge, which results from the business operations. That’s hold true also after the duration of the contractual relationship.

7. Severability clause
Should an accord between MÜNCHEN AND MORE and the contractee be or become ineffective, it does not concern the agreement as a whole.

8. Applicable law and jurisdiction
Applicable law is the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
Jurisdiction is the place of MÜNCHEN AND MORE.

MÜNCHEN AND MORE Incoming & Event Agentur D-85256 Vierkirchen near Munich - Your MICE agency and DMC
Back to content